CodeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CodeCraft

CodeCraft - A WarCraft III modding and helping site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MiscData Terrain "Hack"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Don Corleone

Don Corleone

MiscData Terrain "Hack" Empty
PostSubject: MiscData Terrain "Hack"   MiscData Terrain "Hack" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:18 am

Description

Well, as some of you might know, there is a extended version of the Warcraft III World Editor called World Editor Unlimited (WEU). A lot of terrainers use WEU because of it's extended terraining possibilities, allthough I do not recomend WEU. Thats why I wanted to post this file called MiscData.txt It's a pretty simple text file that increases the heigt limit. In this simple tutorial I will show you how to use MiscData.txt

Find your Warcraft III folder

In order to make this file work you need to find your Warcraft III folder. On many computers it's found in this path : C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\
Open the Warcraft III folder and place MiscData.txt into a folder called "UI" without the quotation marks of course. (If you can't see a folder named UI, just make one)

MiscData.txt
Back to top Go down
http://www.codecraft.board-directory.net

MiscData Terrain "Hack"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CodeCraft :: Tutorials :: General Mapping Tutorials-
Jump to: